Sunday, 18 May 2014

I'm so Surrey...

... that the the hills hurt so much yesterday!

The morning wasn't so bad but the afternoon was very hard work... The full ride is here if you're interested: https://www.strava.com/activities/142215893

Anyway, here're the motley crew that will be heading to Wales on Friday...

From left to right... Bob Brightman, Seth Reid, Reg Balmer, Robin Bloor, Marty Ellis and me... for the duration they will be.. Brightman and Robin, SuperSeth, Road Reg and Marty Pants!!!

It was a great ride, the weather was glorious and the scenery stunning, I don't know the area at all well and I certainly didn't realise it was that picturesque, the houses that lovely and the hills 'that hilly'!!

The highlight of the day though, was lunch... beef stroganoff pie from a fantastic farm shop probably isn't the usual cycling fodder but boy was it good,,, 

All in all a great day, thanks Reg for organising it :-)

p.s. All yesterday's photos can be found here, I apologise if there're a lot of Seth's bum... he overtook me a lot!!



No comments:

Post a Comment