Monday, 19 May 2014

Wow, this is exciting... we're going to be droned!!

Bob's (Brightman's!) friend Paul Walsh's company DAP Facilites does commercial aerial photography using uber cool quadcopter and octocopter drones and Paul has kindly offered to video us leaving the start at South Stack lighthouse and crossing Four Mile Bridge - a particularly scenic part of Wales - using some of his big boys toys! I think it's great, not only because it will be fantastic fun getting buzzed by a mini helicopter but... when people say I just 'drone on' I'll now be able to tell them they're right :-)

Also, thanks to some great ideas, largely from Marty Pants and Brightman & Robin, we're trying to organise to have graphics on our cycling helmets and matching T Shirts for the aerial photo shoot... it's so exciting I can hardly contain myself :-)

I just hope we can get the logistics sorted out and the weather is good for Paul to fly his machines!

In the meantime, just look at this bad boy...




No comments:

Post a Comment